IRVAP have secured a competitive premium for our Professional Liability group insurance scheme. The level of cover being provided through our Insurance Broker “Tower Gate” is set out below.
Group Insurance PolicyProvided by Tower Gate Insurance
- Public Liability: £5,000,000
- Professional Indemnity: £5,000,000
- Products Liability: £5,000,000
- Legal Expenses: £250,000
- Libel and Slander: £5,000,000
- Breach of Data: £1,000,000
- Physiotherapy – Electrical
- Physiotherapy – Exercise
- Physiotherapy – Heat
- Physiotherapy – Inhalation
- Physiotherapy – Light
- Physiotherapy – Ultrasound
- Animal Gentle Touch Therapy
- Manipulative Therapy
- The limit is any one claim but it is limited to any one period of insurance for all pollution incidents.
- We would like to remind you that there are standard insurance conditions which apply to do with criminal convictions, past disqualifications, CCJ’s, criminal offences and insurance declinatures etc. These statements are all included on your membership application, and by signing you are agreeing to disclose any relevant information.
- If you are currently a member, but no longer wish to take out our group insurance scheme, then please be aware that you will need to make separate arrangements for cover, effective from renewal date and that your new policy should be arranged on a “claims made” basis of cover to ensure that your new policy covers past incidents (as these will no longer be covered under our group insurance scheme with Towergate).
- Please also be aware that our group membership insurance cover ends on the 30th March 2024. The policy can be taken at any time within the year (Term of Membership) but please note that there is no discount offered for mid-term policy adoption.
Any questions, then please feel free to contact Susanne on: email@example.com
Need more information?
Advice for all members
Specific IEH Advice
Legal Expenses Policy Changes
The following updates have been made to your Legal Cover Insurance Policy under Section 9 Legal Expenses Insurance. Please refer to your policy wording for further details:
- The inclusion of Liquidation Condition in “Special or unusual conditions and terms” and at the end of “Important Information” after the Brexit Condition.
- The insurer has clarified choice of representative where the insurer is liable to pay an award of compensation.
- The contact information for the Markel Complaints Department has been updated.
- The Brexit condition has been updated, to remove reference to the United Kingdom or Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Exclusion 4 under “Contract Disputes” has been updated to include warranties.
- Exclusion 7 under “Contract Disputes” has been updated to include grants.
- Exclusion 2 under “Tax Protection” will now only apply for tax returns over 90 days late.
- Exclusion 1 under “Property Disputes” will now not apply to title documents.
- The insurer has updated excesses. Details of this can be found in the enclosed Markel Legal Expenses Insurance Schedule.
- The insurer has updated limits of cover. Details of this can be found in the enclosed Markel Legal Expenses Insurance Schedule.
- The “Coroner’s Inquest Representation” cover has been extended to include “where failure to take part in the inquest could result a Fitness to Practise investigation against you by the Regulator or a criminal prosecution”.
- Section 1: “Fitness to Practise Defence” has been updated to include response to formal allegations made by your regulator against you concerning your Fitness to Practise.
For Membership Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Professional Development Matters - email@example.com
For Canine Hydrotherapy Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Equine Hydrotherapy Support - email@example.com
For Receipts and Transactions - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mentoring and Support - email@example.com
For Student Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
For The IRVAP Chair - email@example.com